Thursday, May 27, 2010

{Wedding Inspiration from the Movies: Alice in Wonderland}


Perhaps I am a little late with this post since the movie “Alice in Wonderland” (3D) came out some time ago, but I don’t think it’s ever too late to share beauty. This version of the much-loved classic was visually stunning and inspiring and it made me think of lovely and charming ways to bring a little bit of “Alice” into a sweet and pretty wedding day theme. Luscious colours, delicious treats, sweet-smelling flowers and touches of blue are just some of the ways in which you can incorporate the magic of wonderland into your special day! Enjoy and daydream!

For more "Alice" inspiration, check out {Daydreaming: Alice in Wonderland}

Photo Credits: Images 1-4 Style Me Pretty Image 5 Luxe Fete Image 6-8 Style Me Pretty

2 comments:

Louise @ Illume Design Invites said...

oohh..I just love this theme...I just found your blog .. how wonderful

DEva Weddings said...

Thank you SO much for your comment. I'm so glad you enjoyed the post :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...